Top Posts (last 48 hrs)
- My blog moved!
- What 9 year olds do that’s worth billions to corporations
- The prospect of premature death didn’t make me change so I tried this instead
- The worst management training I ever had - and the best
- Accelerated intimacy at work (without a call from HR)
- The best peer support group for your career?
- How to not suck at receiving feedback
- The best gift my mother ever gave me
- A letter from my future self
- The best meal in Florence
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: January 2014
One of the reasons many of us don’t have larger networks is we’re uncomfortable approaching people we don’t know. Here, for example, is a comment on last week’s post about relationships: “It may sound stupid but the biggest impediment to … Continue reading
A friend of mine is thinking of relocating to another city and was talking with me about finding a job there. “Do you think my boss would let me do my job from the new location? Or maybe there’s an … Continue reading
I can’t stop thinking about “Brooklyn Castle”. It’s the story of young kids in a Brooklyn public school who’ve won more chess championships in the last decade than any school in the nation. Watch the movie on Netflix or DVD. … Continue reading