Top Posts (last 48 hrs)
- My blog moved!
- What 9 year olds do that’s worth billions to corporations
- The prospect of premature death didn’t make me change so I tried this instead
- The worst management training I ever had - and the best
- Accelerated intimacy at work (without a call from HR)
- The best peer support group for your career?
- How to not suck at receiving feedback
- The best gift my mother ever gave me
- A letter from my future self
- The best meal in Florence
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: April 2014
For many travelers, their best meal in Florence might be high on a hill with views of the Duomo. Or along the Arno river, overlooking the Ponte Vecchio. Or maybe in a piazza near the Uffizi museum. But … Continue reading
Here I am as a baby. When this picture was taken, my whole life was ahead of me. At some point, though, most of us stop looking forward and start looking back. We stop thinking that the best is yet … Continue reading
When I asked her “What’s the best part of your job?” she looked at me wistfully and said “Nothing, really.” She was smart, young, and creative, but somehow her spark had gone out. She told me she didn’t want it … Continue reading