Top Posts (last 48 hrs)
- My blog moved!
- What 9 year olds do that’s worth billions to corporations
- The prospect of premature death didn’t make me change so I tried this instead
- The worst management training I ever had - and the best
- Accelerated intimacy at work (without a call from HR)
- The best peer support group for your career?
- How to not suck at receiving feedback
- The best gift my mother ever gave me
- A letter from my future self
- The best meal in Florence
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Are you happy? You’re probably busy. And stressed. And have a full life. But happy? “2300 years ago, Aristotle concluded that, more than anything else, men and women seek happiness. Much has changed since Aristotle’s time. And yet…we do not … Continue reading
Writing at work can expand your influence, shape your reputation, and literally make your career. Yet few people do it often enough or well enough. Here’s how you can distinguish yourself. Why write? This quote succinctly describes why writing is … Continue reading