Top Posts (last 48 hrs)
- My blog moved!
- What 9 year olds do that’s worth billions to corporations
- The prospect of premature death didn’t make me change so I tried this instead
- The worst management training I ever had - and the best
- Accelerated intimacy at work (without a call from HR)
- The best peer support group for your career?
- How to not suck at receiving feedback
- The best gift my mother ever gave me
- A letter from my future self
- The best meal in Florence
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Reflect for a moment on your past few years at work. Have they been fulfilling? Have the uncertainties decreased or increased? Are you more or less optimistic about realizing your potential? If you don’t like your answers, one of the … Continue reading
I used to think of the universe as a rational, uncaring machine. If this, then that. And given that our world, never mind our universe, is so large, I couldn’t see how we could make much of a practical difference. … Continue reading
When you think about it, a book is a truly magical thing. For the cost of a lunch, you can have an experience that can change your life. And that experience can be made even more profound when the book … Continue reading