Top Posts (last 48 hrs)
- My blog moved!
- What 9 year olds do that’s worth billions to corporations
- The prospect of premature death didn’t make me change so I tried this instead
- The worst management training I ever had - and the best
- Accelerated intimacy at work (without a call from HR)
- The best peer support group for your career?
- How to not suck at receiving feedback
- The best gift my mother ever gave me
- A letter from my future self
- The best meal in Florence
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: purpose
If you’ve ever wondered where you’re heading, or what your work and life is leading up to (if anything), then I have an exercise that might help you. This week, I suggested this exercise when several people I’m coaching … Continue reading